Sunday, November 27, 2016

3 Thing I Wouldn't Buy on the Internet

Below is a list of things I, and others, would not and should not buy on the Internet 1. Authentic Collectibles The vast amount of false certificates of authenticity online creates a breeding ground of unauthentic merchandise. Fake signatures, cheap reproductions, and blatant rip-offs exist online, and consumers buy these items especially in a time of greater trust and enthusiasm in online purchases. Cyber Monday brings millions of people online in hopes to find the perfect holiday gift for their family or friend and turn to many places to supply them with that perfect NFL player signed helmet or Cast signed production still. Only a handful of companies have the rights to verify the authenticity of a product and having your friend or family member scream in excitement, only to open a box containing a "Rushel Wilsop" signed Seahawks helmet or "Jakes Earp Bones" signed Darth Vader lithograph would be devastating. 2. Easily Perishable Food For the simple fact that it may get lost in transit and arrive at my home as a rotting mass of biological warfare. Fish, steaks, milk, cheese, ice cream all have to potential of turning quickly disgusting. I've purchased food off of both Jet.com and Amazon and have been happy to receive very the reliability in their delivery of non-perishable food items, so I am no stranger to buying things I eat online. But something just turns me off to the idea of something perishable spending more time in delivery than in my car ride home and then consuming it worry-free. Sickness due to meat or fish that spent just a few too many minutes at the wrong temperature and then my subsequent hospital stay both sound awful. 3. A Wife I would never purchase a human-being on either the internet or in person. So in turn, I would never search and then pay for a woman to be imported and delivered to my home with her permission or not, with the express intent of marriage. No matter what spin you put on it, it's still human trafficking.

No comments:

Post a Comment